Homecare & Healthcare Recruitment
that Is local to you
We Are Here for You
Domiciliary Care is a flexible service that is put in place to support an individual in their own home whilst promoting independence and freedom to choose.
Live In Care
We are a reliable and cost effective agency that provides staffing solutions for temporary and permanent needs to meet the unique challenges faced in residential, nursing homes, learning disabilities and complex care sectors.
We are dedicted in supporting people with dementia live in the comfort, safety and familiarity of their own home, which has far reaching benefits for their health and wellbeing. We help families receive dedicated dementia care in their beloved home.
Homecare Gurus can assist with:
Live-In Care: round the clock care from a dedicated carer who lives with you in your home for constant peace of mind
Staffing Solutions: Supplying healthcare workers to supported living, residential and nursing homes.
Rehabilitation: support after surgery or while recovering from illness
At Homecare Gurus & Recruitment Services, we are committed to making our client’s lives easier daily, and this is evidenced by our passionate approach to delivering high-quality care. We go the extra mile to ensure you are comfortable and have whatever you need to live well at home.
Customer Satisfaction is at the heart of what we do: openness, honesty, and a work ethic of client satisfaction that will not compromise on quality.
All our Personal Care Assistants are fully vetted and trained to very high standard
Finding the right care provider:
Finding the ideal care provider can be challenging and the top qualities to look out for are:
- Is it safe? You want to feel safe and protected by carers who visit your home. You want to have as much freedom as possible to do the things you want to do. You want to feel respected as an individual.
- Is the service effective? You want to have the reassurance that the carers chosen are qualified to respond to your needs and personal preferences.
- Is the service caring? You want to be treated with dignity and respect and that your wellbeing is paramount. You want the carers to take time to develop a working relationship with you.
- Is the service responsive to your needs? You should expect to receive personalised care that reflects your personal choices and your requirements. This is set out in a written care plan that is kept up to date
- Is the service well led? Staff should know what is expected of them and are happy in their work and feel fully supported by their managers.